Ice Cream Quotes – Let’s Talk About Ice Cream!
Ah, glorious ice cream. There’s so much that we can say about it – in addition to all of the wise words already said. Ice cream quotes can be used for so much more than simply describing the delicious treat, it can also hold a deeper meaning.
So, on that note, let’s look at a few famous ice cream quotes from fellow ice cream lovers that aim to motivate, inspire and even produce a chuckle or two.
Funny Ice Cream Quotes
Need a laugh? These quotes poke fun at life or even act as advice for when things are not quite going your way. Essentially, what we’re saying is that ice cream could solve most of the world’s problems…
- “Never ask a woman who is eating ice cream straight from the carton how she’s doing.”
- “Tomorrow, we can eat broccoli, but today is for ice cream.” — Malory Hobson
- “My love for ice cream emerged at an early age — and has never left!” — Ginger Rogers
- “I always say whoever can figure out how to make ice cream healthy will be a gazillionaire.”- Justin Deeley.
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream, and that is pretty much the same thing.”
- “I go running when I have to. When the ice cream truck is doing sixty.” -Wendy Liebman
- “You can pour melted ice cream on regular ice cream. It’s like a sauce!” – Chris Pratt
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that’s kind of the same thing.” – Unknown
- “A day without ice cream was a day wasted.” – Iain Pears
- “Ice cream brings people together.” – Doug Ducey
Ice Cream Lover Quotes
This one is for all the ice cream fans out there. Everyone looking for an excuse to enjoy a scoop, or simply an Instagram quote that you can relate to. These were fun to compile, and we’re sure that you can think of a few more too.
- “Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream.” — Charles Baxter
- “The best time for ice cream is always.”
- “If you like ice cream, why stop at one scoop? Have two, have three. Too much is never enough.”- Morris Lapidus.
- “It is a grave error to assume that ice cream consumption requires hot weather.”- Anne Fadiman.
- “I have the best memories as a kid eating ice cream. It was a family tradition that I had with my father. It was nice.” – Michael Strahan.
- “Life is like an ice cream cone; you have to lick it one day at a time.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “If someone breaks your heart just punch them in the face. Seriously. Punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.” – Frank Ocean
- “It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice-cream sandwiches.” – Lemony Snicket
- “Ice cream never asks silly questions. Ice cream understands.” – Anonymous
- “My brain said salad, but my stomach autocorrected it to ice cream.” – Anonymous
Romantic Ice Cream Love Quotes
With Valentine’s Day that has come and gone, you may still be feeling the love and need a quote or two to express your love, we’ve got you covered!
- “Sometimes all you need is love… Oh, wait! And ice cream, and chocolate to go along with it, as nowadays love is anything but sweet.” — Megha Khare
- “Like magic, she felt him getting nearer, felt it like a pull in the pit of her stomach. It felt like hunger but deeper, heavier. Like the best kind of expectation. Ice cream expectation. Chocolate expectation.” – Sarah Addison Allen
- “Falling in love is a completely transcendent experience. It’s like eating pizza-flavored ice cream.”- Mike Birbiglia.
- “I just think about how saying that you love someone can make your heart feel like some sort of brownie sundae, warm, gooey, sweet, and good.”- Carrie Jones.
- “Love is a lot like hot fudge sundae. Partly hot, partly cold, and always gratifying.” – Unknown
- “There is no sincerer love than the love of ice cream.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “If you were ice cream, you would be my favorite flavor.” – Anonymous
- “Peace, love, joy, and ice cream.” – Anonymous
- “Ice cream because you are driving me crazy!” – Unknown
- “Some people are worth melting for.” Olaf, Frozen
Philosophical Ice Cream Quotes
Of course, as much as we like to think of the light-hearted side to ice cream and the silliness that comes along with it, the delicious treat can also be used as a metaphor, symbolic of something more. Here are a few of our favorite philosophical ice cream quotes –
- “Life is like an ice cream: Enjoy it before it melts.” – Unknown
- “If life is a bowl of dark ice cream, small moments we enjoy are colorful sprinkles all over it.” – Unknown
- “There were some problems only coffee and ice cream could fix.” – Amal El-Mohtar
- “Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.” – Unknown
- “Humor is the chocolate chips in the ice cream of life.”- Barbara Johnson.
- “Everyone knows that ice cream is worth the trouble of being cold. Like all things virtuous, you have to suffer to gain the reward.” – Brandon Sanderson
- “Don’t let your ice cream melt while you’re counting someone else’s sprinkles.” – Akilah Hughes
- “Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.” – Jim Fiebig
- “Don’t bother counting other people’s sprinkles. Focus on your own happiness before it melts away.” – Unknown
- “Life’s too short. Get the double scoop!” – Anonymous
And there you have it, straight out of the mouths of some of our favorite public figures. Ice cream is truly a versatile creation, perfect for enjoying as a treat as well as a symbol of happiness and the bigger picture in life.
We hope that these quotes have got your craving a scoop or three of your favorite Nature’s Organic flavors. And if they did, why not place an order online and have it delivered straight to your door? We even offer free delivery for all orders over $45 in the SF Bay area.
Become a member
Many ways to unlock exciting rewards, this is your all access pass to earn points.
Already have an account? Sign in
How to earn points?
How to earn points?
1 Point = $0.50
Sign UpEarn 6 points
Make a purchase of $10.99Earn 4 points
Make a purchase of $12.99Earn 5 points
Write a reviewEarn 3 points
Refer a friendEarn 3 points
How to redeem points?
How to redeem points?
1 Point = $0.50
You can easily redeem your earned points when placing your next order.